- Written on Tuesday, 16 September 2014 20:41
Through an innovation platform system (IP), the BecA-led project on "Harnessing genetic diversity for improved goat productivity" has begun addressing the issue of low productivity of flocks by training farmers on best practices in goat keeping.
This initiative will enable the goat farmers in Ndu, a local market in north western Cameroon, to maximize on the increased demand for their animals in major cities in the country and in neighbouring Gabon.
Recent News View all News
- Wednesday 30th November 2016
- Monday 21st November 2016
- Sunday 13th November 2016
- Thursday 3rd November 2016