- Written on Tuesday, 16 September 2014 20:41
Through an innovation platform system (IP), the BecA-led project on "Harnessing genetic diversity for improved goat productivity" has begun addressing the issue of low productivity of flocks by training farmers on best practices in goat keeping.
This initiative will enable the goat farmers in Ndu, a local market in north western Cameroon, to maximize on the increased demand for their animals in major cities in the country and in neighbouring Gabon.
Recent News View all News
- Wednesday 25th January 2017
- Tuesday 24th January 2017
- Friday 10th February 2017
- Tuesday 7th February 2017